Main Forum

Can't find the Server.

8 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hi,

in my serverbrwoser is not the Blue Flag server.
91.205.184.66:10308 is this still the right IP?
Posted May 2, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
That is the correct address. Are you running the beta version of DCS? you'll need to be running 2.5.1 for it to show in the bowser
Posted May 2, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Version is correct. For testing I have a subscription for one month for a VPN service. And that works, not the best solution, but it is a solution.
Posted May 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Found the solution!

I had to deinstall Kaspersky, now my Serverbrowser is working.
Just to stop kaspersky was not enough. Deninstall was the solution
Posted May 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
I have the same problem. The server is not showing up in the browser and i cannot connect via the IP. It says the server is offline. Yesterday I was able to play just fine. Restarting game and PC does not help.

I am running the steam version of DCS (pls dont hate xD)
Posted May 21, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I had the same problem, I was unable to see Blue Flag and some other servers ( like DDCS ) in the list.
When conected via mobile provider, everything worked just fine. Isue was just with my main provider which is Fixed Wireles conection.

In the end my main provider confirmed issue on his side. There was something wrong with the Aces Point setup. Once they switched me to other AP, everything started to work.

GL!
Posted Jul 25, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Been playing on the server whole week, now i can't see it it the list....
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
i guess its because new beta?
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
holy shit.. just spent hours trying to play here.. needless to say some cuck decided to leave out you guys are using beta and not the actual build.. i want to spit in someones face for wasting my time and day.
Posted Fri at 22:29
NoticeNotices