Main Forum
Page
of 2

Operation BLUEFLAG user manual (Unofficial)

11 replies
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
So for a while I've been adding info I find/work out about the BLUEFLAG mission to a document. It started as a central place for myself and friends but has sort of become an unofficial user manual so I'm posting the link in the hope it may help others as they enter the BLUEFLAG world.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJpHmhKyP8xYuXPCFx6x9rRplhE7WqolghEyhChBCxU/edit?usp=sharing

If there is any omissions, inaccuracies or you have any information on the questions below that I'm still not sure of the mechanics then please feel free to comment in this thread and I'll aim to update and correct as I go.

Q: (still need to answer these)

How does the inter base fuel transfer work?
Is there a back end periodic fuel transfer to the airbases from the fuel base?
Does destroying the enemy fuel base limit fuel transfer to all bases?
What governs the airfields fuel supply and stores? At the moment I appears the 2 bunkers handle the transfer and the fuel stores hold the stockpile so destroying the bunkers would limit the transfer to the base and destroying the fuel stockpiles would remove the local stored fuel available - is that correct?
If an airfield is low on fuel supply, does the AI transfer flight still happen? (read somewhere that it happens but never seen it)
How much fuel does an airfield start with?
Is ATC frequencies correct? In game -freq says 124 for red but being in game it seems it is always done on 251 instead (which does make more sense as people are in it by default) is this an unwritten rule?

Things to check
What EWR is it (logistics)
Posted Apr 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Very helpful thanks Mars. Would be nice if this could be somewhere easy to find for new comers. Hopefully the BS team can help out with the questions.

It could be worth creating a post on the ED Blueflag thread(direct them this way).
Posted Apr 23, 18
List
Undo
Sq.Leader
Votes:
+57
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Squadron Leaders
373vFS Phoenix
Thank you Mars!
Posted May 5, 18
Votes:
+3
Blue Side Pilots
Realize this is about 1 month old but the doc appears to have been removed. Has it been shared somewhere else?
Posted May 22, 18
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
The link still works for me?

It can also be accessed through the 'About "Blue Flag" 'TAB on the home page.
Posted May 22, 18 · Last edited May 22, 18
Votes:
+3
Blue Side Pilots
I’m getting this:
Quote:
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Posted May 22, 18
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Ok try the 'About blue flag tab' and if that doesn't work I'll chat with Mars to check it out.
Posted May 22, 18
Votes:
+3
Blue Side Pilots
It may be due to using the forums via my iPhone and the Enjin app? Possibly to try a tiny url? I wonder if safari isn’t getting the whole url?
Posted May 22, 18
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
https://tinyurl.com/yccq8zym
Posted May 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Blue Side Pilots
That got it!! Thank you!!!