Main Forum

Need help, i can't see or connect blueflag server

7 replies
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
Hello, I've tried many solutions, but nothing. Can someone help me please ?
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
i cant join too trying connect via ip but it gives me server offline message
Posted Jan 10, 18
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
Make sure your firewall isn't blocking DCS, that you have a good internet connection, that you are on the last 1.5.8 stable version and that your integrity check for DCS is green (some mods for DCS break the integrity check) ;)
I can see the BF server on the MP list in DCS, and can join it normally

The problem is something on your side :confused:
VmCRbBw.jpg
Posted Jan 16, 18
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
Thanks to answer :)
I tried without the firewall, I am in connection fiber (FTTH free ~300Mb/s), I am good in version 1.5.8.12823, and I tried dcs cleaner (knowing that I have never installed mods) i tried to open a port direction 10308 and i tried to disconnect my box for some hours : Nothing...

I am now away on travel , i'm on a small connection (ADSL < 3Mb/s) and the server appears in the list and I can play...

What 's the problem? I've no more ideas... :|

Thanks.
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
This could be a more complex problem, and I'm sorry to say this, but I don't know what could be the solution to your problem :undecided:
VmCRbBw.jpg
Posted Jan 16, 18
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
I think of having found the solution! It is necessary to ask for one ipv4 fix to his access provider. Maybe that it will help
Posted Feb 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
hey bububatt, could you be more specific pls? what I should ask my provider to do? thx
Posted Feb 3, 18
Votes:
+1
Red Side Pilots
Hello, in fact I connected in my subscribed space (free.fr as for me) and there is a procedure which allows to ask to the internet access provider to change address ip ( ipv4 ) and to obtain from it one who(which) is fixed. 30 min later, I restarted my "box" (having put out my pc), and the problem was solved. Saddened for my English and good luck ...
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices