Sq.Leader
Votes:
+6
Admins
Squadron Leaders
IAF
Blue Side Pilots
Hi all,

I would like to update a little about the current status with Blue Flag and our future plans to eliminate any confusion or rumors.
Currently the team is working on both Modern & WWII Blue Flag, now that WWII is also stable we will continue working on Korea Blue Flag :-)

Modern BF (Caucasus 1.5) - The current version (1.5.7) has issues that seriously impair running a massive multiplayer server with all relevant units for BF.
Until this is fixed, we will not put back Modern BF.

WWII BF (Normandy 2.0) - BF Normandy is running and currently on a testing phase.
You are welcome to try it out, it is currently hosted on DCS ISRAEL.
live map & statistics - http://89.163.173.82:8080

I hope this clears up some confusion and questions, we will update as soon as there's any further news!

Xcom & BuddySpike team!
sigpic90838_4.gif
Posted Aug 12, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hi Xcom,

Thanks for the update, a couple of days ago the server came back to life and needless to say we were all quite happy about it. But as it seems the server crashes more than usual.

What is the status of the server now? Has it been fixed? or is it still undergoing changes?

Thanks,
Adam
Posted Aug 31, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Red Side Pilots
Yeah, can we get more updates, please?

Is Blue Flag OK?

I really think this type of stuff is the future of servers and campaigns.
Posted Sep 6, 17
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hey admins,

First of all, I would like to thank you for all your hard work that you put into server developing and improving it.

In the last months, blue flag has been moving around/changing and I was wondering if you could give an update on it?
Would it be possible get back Modern BF on the Nevada map? or at least put it into the rotation with the current setup? DCS has been patched at least twice since the server was shut down, does the issue still exist?

I just feel like we barely get any news/updates and we really want to get the old server back even if it runs on the Nevada map.

I think quite a few of us feel the same way.

Many Thanks,
Adam
Posted Oct 26, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Allies (Operation "Case Blue")
it seems this latest patch for 2.1.1 has really killed the Multiplayer...

i seem to be having an issue where i'm typing in the body of the forum but its posting it in the subject what the heck?
enjin-144065-13332877822101179359-green.png
Posted Nov 4, 17 · Last edited Nov 4, 17
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I have to agree, I'm seeing huge warps, my VR performance is worse than ever and I have serious lag issues that I've never had before...
Posted Nov 4, 17
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I have to agree, I'm seeing huge warps, my VR performance is worse than ever and I have serious lag issues that I've never had before...
Posted Nov 4, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Blue Side Pilots
will modern BF be available when 1.5.8 will be up as steady version?
Posted Dec 1, 17 · Last edited Dec 5, 17
Votes:
373vFS Phoenix
Axis (Operation "Case Blue")
Yes, it's back on 1.5.8. !!!
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
373vFS Phoenix
Axis (Operation "Case Blue")
Xcom, allow 530s and center line tank, on Red side Mirages, please!
Posted Dec 19, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices