Main Forum
Page
of 10

Introductions

91 replies
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hi everyone, I'm Khamul from The Werewolves, an italian fighter group. Pretty new in buddyspike, looking forward to "meet" you all in the server!!
www.thewerewolves.it
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hello, I am =AVG=Boomer and I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to flying in your campaigns and hope to do some good mud moving in my A-10.
Posted Jan 19, 17
Cut
Votes:
+3
Blue Side Pilots
Time for me to do this too!

Callsign Shady, i usually fly the mirage now, sometimes F-15.

Been flying on the blueflag server for a while now... Hoping to see the next campaign getting released.

i_like_trains_asdf-189790.jpg
Posted Feb 13, 17 · Last edited Feb 13, 17
Votes:
+2
Red Side Pilots
Hi everyone, I have been looking for this sort of dynamic campaign for DCS for a very long time!!

Look forward to flying with/against you all very soon.
Posted Feb 21, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hello, I am Tyyko!

It is already a while that I am flying in the blue side, I also applied on the blue side in the website but the request has not be approved yet. What should I do?

Also the SOP link in the blue flag description seems to be broken.

Thanks!
Posted Feb 21, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hey there!

My name is Happ, I just found out about this campaign here. I was always looking for something like this to give my "dabbling" around in DCS a purpose.
Looking forward to flying with you!

see you up there!
Posted Mar 1, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
o7

Hello all...I've been flying DCS offline or with friends casually for a long while now but never really got into it...I'm guessing this will change that. I originally flew IL2:1946 off flattops in the pacific with a squadron of about 15 so getting into something like is might be just what the doctor ordered. Flying for a reason is SO much better than just tooling around....going to try and drag a few more friends into this too!

Looking to fly the SU-25A or A-10a to start...hope not to embarrass myself too much :)

Thanks and see you in the skies!

o7
Posted Mar 9, 17 · Last edited Mar 9, 17
Votes:
Red Side Pilots
Yo !

I'm Kenji and I wanna fly again on DCS. Since I don't have any module (for now) I'll stick with the Frogfoot.
Before DCS I was on Falcon BMS.

I'm working so I don't have much time during the week but I hope I'll see you soon in the skies !
Posted Apr 11, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Greetings fellow flight sim enthusiasts, I'm DogMan and I live in Ft. Walton Beach area of the Florida panhandle and flew DCS in the past and am now ready to fly again. I'm retired from Boeing after 32 yrs having worked on the F-15, F-18, AH-64A/D, and the AH-6 programs. Also, retired from the USAF Reserves after 26 yrs as an E-8 Intel troop in an F-16 squadron @ Luke AFB Arizona, but my first 10 years was as an AE & IS with the Navy. I currently have the 3 principal maps installed and all the fighter types in my inventory with the exception of the trainer and rotor-wing types. With regard to my callsign, well that was given to me by the F-16 pilots I worked with the minute they found out I had 5 dogs, so you never get the cool one you want, but it quickly grew on me. I learn quickly and am a team player with plenty of time on my hands so whenever someone needs a target or some help give me a shout, I'll fly with you.
Attached Images
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hi, I'm Steele (last name, which I go by on most sim things).

I'm a US Army vet, been doing Arma milsim for a few years, BMS for several months, and DCS for about a day. While college is in session pretty much all I do is work, study and sim.

I would rate myself as an eager semi-novice when it comes to air warfare/flight sims, and I've been trained in the ways of JTAC by an irl fighter pilot in my last Arma group. I've been studying the F-16 and air combat in general for the past 8 months or so.

I just picked up the F-15C and Combined Arms (pretty much exclusively to play Blue Flag) and I'm looking to JTAC for BLUFOR as well as fly an F-15.

I''m just checking in on here so maybe someone will recognize me once I hop on teamspeak and have an idea where I'm at. I'm going to be familiarizing myself with DCS some more over the next few days and getting the radio stuff set up.

Looking forward to playing with you.
Posted Jun 24, 17
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices