Main Forum
Page
of 2

Server IP

15 replies
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Hey, can someone please give me the server IP? I can't find the server in the multiplayer list anymore for some reason.
Posted Jan 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
91.205.184.66:10308
Posted Jan 30, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Cheers mate! Says that server is offline though.. other people have the same issue as me: can't find the server in the server list and I can't connect via IP either :/
Posted Jan 30, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Yeah I'm getting server offline too - not in the list either.....
Posted Jan 30, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
looks like blueflag has moved on to the next version - I think steam is planning to update tomorrow....I hope so, at least!
Posted Jan 30, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Also having problems connecting using the IP address. Server does not appear on the list either (I am on the 2.5 version).
Posted Jan 31, 18 · Last edited Jan 31, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
hey BS, as posted on ED forums, I cant see the server in MP list and got 'server offline' when conecting manually.

If I switch internet provider to my backup I can suddenly see the server in the list and can connect.

So my question: is this issue on my provider side, or it is on blix side? In case it is on my provider side what to request from my provider to setup for me to see your server? thx in advance
Posted Feb 1, 18 · Last edited Feb 1, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Can you link to your post on ED forums? I am having same issue. Have tried with 4 different ISPs
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
Actually Check that, I resolved my issue. The automatic "Checking for update" when first logging into DCS never caught the 2nd patch for 2.5. I ran the manual updater method and it patched properly
Posted Feb 9, 18
Votes:
Blue Side Pilots
I manually updated DCS through the folder but the issue still remains :/
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices